Friday, June 14, 2013

AC164 Favourite!

Hello all, how has your week been so far?  Its Friday yet again, where do the days go, so it's time to choose a winner !  Congratulations to KT, you are our Favourite for this week!

Here is KT's card :



Email me for the details of your prize!

On to the Top 3 ladies :







All fabulous ladies!  Be sure to grab your blinkie from the blinkie page!!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us everyone, and we hope you'll all be back this evening for a brand new challenge!!

Hugs for now,

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo - this is exciting! Thank you so much for picking my card as your favorite - I am truly honoured. I will be emailing you shortly - thank you - you made my day! KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats KT on your win .... and Jovita and Betta on Top 3. Thanks for picking my card - loved this challenge. Once I get back home I'm going to make more cards using your wonderful sketches.

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails